At Metro Women’s Center, we want to help you with every stage of your pregnancy. No one should have to walk this path alone. We’re available to help you, your baby, and the baby’s father. Take a closer look at the services that are available to you:
- Free pregnancy tests
- Referrals to community resources and opportunities to explore alternatives to abortion
- Referrals to OB/GYNs for prenatal medical care
- Limited ultrasound referral services
- Amazing Grace Home housing opportunity
- Alternative schooling assistance
- Post-abortion recovery services
- Financial aid resources
- Spiritual assistance referrals
- Parenting classes
- Future planning
We want to invest in you and your future, so we have put together a network of organizations to assist you. All services are free, confidential, and designed around your unique needs.
A directory of services for pregnant women in Minnesota can be found here: http://www.health.state.mn.us/wrtk/directoryenglish.pdf
Don’t take this journey alone. Let us help you with the love, support, education, and assistance you need for a brighter tomorrow!
Metro Women’s Center is proud to offer a special program: The Hope Program, a wonderful opportunity for you to access items you need for both you and your baby.