The HOPE Program
The HOPE Program is an incentive-based program offering participants opportunities to earn points that can be exchanged for needed baby items.
Who is eligible for the HOPE Program?
- A pregnant woman and/or a family with a child under the age of one.
General guidelines of the program
- The program is available during pregnancy and for one year after the child’s birth.
- Only the mother and father of the child can earn points through this program.
- Points start accruing once you enroll in the program.
- Please contact us if you have a special circumstance and are in need of baby items.
Ways to earn points
- Job credits
- Attending Restore Center classes
- Attending prenatal check-ups
- Immunizations, well-baby checks
- Church attendance
- Smoking, drug, or alcohol cessation program
- Graduate from high school
- Complete a GED program
- College courses (points are given at the end of each completed semester)
- Watching educational videos onsite
- Attending a Bible study
- Attending childbirth classes
Items to earn
- Baby wipes
- Baby clothes
- Pack ‘n’ Plays, strollers, or car seats
*All items are based on availability.