The team at Metro Women’s Center provides a variety of pregnancy help services in Minneapolis and the surrounding Twin Cities suburbs. We are not a medical clinic or an adoption agency. Our volunteers are not licensed counselors. We offer peer advising and assistance.
In addition to pregnancy education, we also offer spiritual help. We can provide referrals to local churches and assist you in making positive changes for your future. We can also provide you with referrals to licensed adoption agencies if you would like information on that option.
Metro Women’s Center was created to help women just like you. We understand how tough this time in your life can be, and we want to offer positive, life-affirming assistance. Call and talk to us at Metro Women’s Center, we are here to help you.
Our services include:
- Referrals to community resources and opportunities to explore alternatives to abortion
- Referrals to OB/GYNs for prenatal medical care
- Free pregnancy tests
- Ultrasound referral services
- Arranging temporary housing during your pregnancy
- Assisting you in arranging alternative schooling
- Helping with obtaining post-abortion recovery services
- Assisting with finding financial resources
- Referring you to spiritual assistance
- Helping you plan your baby’s future
We are here to help you during this difficult time to offer support, education, and assistance. We also offer male mentors for your baby’s father, and can help you to grow spiritually through Bible study and prayer.
If you have an urgent crisis pregnancy need, please call our office at 763-533-8642 or page me at 612-205-9593. All calls are returned confidentially.