The Hope Program
The HOPE Program is in incentive-based program offering participants opportunities to earn points for needed baby items. See below for details.
Who is eligible for the HOPE Program?
- A pregnant woman and/or biological father who have had a pregnancy test at MWC.
- A pregnant woman and/or biological father who can give MWC a verification of current pregnancy.
- A woman and biological father who are referred to MWC through a hospital or other program upon the birth of a child.
- The program is available during a pregnancy and for one year beyond the birth of the child. Points expire when your baby turns one year old.
- Only the pregnant woman/new mother and the biological father of the baby are eligible to earn points through this program.
- Points will not be given for activities completed before you enroll.
- Clients may not donate items to the HOPE Program in exchange for points.
- Job credits
- Restore Center classes
- Pre-natal checks
- Immunizations, well-baby checks
- Church attendance
- Smoking, drug or alcohol cessation program
- Complete high school
- GED program
- College classes (points given at the end of each completed semester)
- Educational videos at the office
- Bible study
- Reading parenting books
- Parenting classes
- Child birth classes