Pregnancy Help in Minneapolis and the surrounding Twin Cities suburbs
Metro Women’s Center of Minneapolis and the surrounding Twin Cities suburbs provides you with a safe harbor by providing education, advising, temporary housing, ultrasound referrals, parenting education, referrals for professional assistance, spiritual support, and more throughout your pregnancy.
Our team can help you sort through all of the difficult decisions you need to make throughout your pregnancy. We offer a place for relief of life’s pressures through our programs. Our goal is to provide information to help you prepare for the future for both you and your baby.
- Free Pregnancy Tests
- HOPE Program – incentive program for baby items
- Parenting Classes
- Adoption Referral Services
- Referrals for Prenatal Care
- Limited Financial Assistance
- Spiritual Help
The team at Metro Women’s Center provides a variety of pregnancy help services in Minneapolis and the surrounding Twin Cities suburbs. We are not a medical clinic or an adoption agency. Our volunteers are not licensed counselors. We offer peer advising and assistance.
In addition to pregnancy education, we also offer spiritual help. We can provide referrals to local churches and assist you in making positive changes for your future. We can also provide you with referrals to licensed adoption agencies if you would like information on that option.
Metro Women’s Center was created to help women just like you. We understand how tough this time in your life can be, and we want to offer positive, life-affirming assistance. Call and talk to us at Metro Women’s Center, we are here to help you.
Our services include:
- Referrals to community resources and opportunities to explore alternatives to abortion
- Referrals to OB/GYNs for prenatal medical care
- Free pregnancy tests
- Ultrasound referral services
- Arranging temporary housing during your pregnancy
- Assisting you in arranging alternative schooling
- Helping with obtaining post-abortion recovery services
- Assisting with finding financial resources
- Referring you to spiritual assistance
- Helping you plan your baby’s future
We are here to help you during this difficult time to offer support, education, and assistance. We also offer male mentors for your baby’s father, and can help you to grow spiritually through Bible study and prayer.
If you have a pregnancy-related need, please call our office at 763-533-8642. All calls are returned confidentially.